Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012

Steampunk

Halli hallo!
Diese tolle Steampunklady war ein Freebie von Sassy Studio Design. Du kann den Shop HIER finden.
Das Kartenformat habe ich mit der Cricut geschnitten. Der Hintergrund ist mit einem Prägefolder gemacht und mit Distressinks etwas eingefärbt, die Stanzteile sind mit Spellbinders entstanden.
Die Lady ist mit ProMarkers coloriert.

Hi all!
This great Steampunklady was a freebie from Sassy Studio Desgin. You can find the shop HERE !

The form of the card I´ve done with the Cricut. The background is done with an embossing folder and colored a little bit with Distressinks, the die cuts are from Spellbinders.
The lady is colored with ProMarkers.

With this card I do a challenge at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog. The theme there is Steampunk + metal.

 

Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
ToM

2 Kommentare:

Bärbel hat gesagt…

Wow, Tom, klasse gestaltete und die Lady ist der Hammer!

Tracey hat gesagt…

Awesome job Tom, the embossing is just perfect and I love the metal additions. Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...