Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 3. März 2014

Mid Way Reminder for #164

Halli hallo zusammen!
Hier kommt wieder die Erinnerung für die House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Das Thema ist "Alles ist erlaubt"
Nachdem ich dieses A-Sager Hängerchen schon lange nicht mehr gesehen habe musste eines gemacht werden.
Diesesmal ist das Motiv auf Fotopapier ausgedruckt.
Meine Teamsies haben sicher am Blog auch wieder Schönes für euch gemacht.
Vergesst nicht - es gibt auch was zu Gewinnen!!


Hi folks!
Here is the mid way reminder for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
The theme is " Anything goes".
My teamies have done some new inspiration for you too!
Don´t forget - we have some great prizes!!

 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs

10 Kommentare:

Donna Hanley hat gesagt…

Such a darling wall hanger. You always have the most creative ways of showcasing these little guys. Super nice job with this challenge. Have a fun week ahead.

Sue hat gesagt…

Clever project, Tom and sweet image. Love your details on this wall handing too. Nice job.

Hugs
Sue

Scrapacat hat gesagt…

Adorable! This project is so clever, and your coloring is perfect. I really wish I could soar with butterflies, too. Beautiful work!

Lorraine A hat gesagt…

Gorgeous wall hanging Tm :-) very creative and brilliant project ! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dorte hat gesagt…

Beautiful flowers together with a super cute image, Tom. Lovely,
hugs Dorte

Heather hat gesagt…

What a fabulous picture Tom, I love now you've created the fram - your image is adorable and I love your gorgeous trellis and lovely dies!!
hugs
Heather xx

Janet McLaughlin hat gesagt…

What a great project, Tom! I love what you have created!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf hat gesagt…

Hallo Tom, dein Hängerchen ist dir super gelungen und gefällt mir sehr gut.

Lieben Gruß
Anja

Tracy hat gesagt…

Hi Tom
Amazing creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

America hat gesagt…

Brilliant idea with such a stunning project! WOW to detailing and designing. LOVE this great hanging Tom. You totally rocked the challenge. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...