Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

HMFMC # 181

Hallo zusammen!
Es ist wieder soweit und am House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog startet eine neue Challenge.
Für die nächsten 2 Wochen gilt: weiss auf weiss
Ich habe meine Karte eher "schlicht" gehalten da ja die Layers mehr wie genug sind.

Hi peeps!
Today a new chall starts at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog.
The theme for the next 2 weeks is: white on white
Here I did a card with a few layers in white.
Wanna play and wanna win? Show us your project on the blog.

 
 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
 
 
Generous Sponsors for this chall are 
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
(Winner must be a USA Resident, it's Territories and, or, Canada)

 
 STAMPENDOUS! 
  STAMPENDOUS! is the next company manufacturing our beloved House-Mouse Design Stamps
House-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com


2nd Sponsor  

Di's Digis Downloads
NOTICE; A couple quick changes - Di's Shop NAME is now;  http://disdigistamps.com 
THIS IS THEIR NEW Shop badge.
 PLUS Di's bio MUST also BE attached to all DDD sponsored challenges. 
Di's BIO:  {I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like-minded people.  I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue! }
CHALLENGE Prize is now a $12 Gift Voucher to Di's shop. 
 

4 Kommentare:

pecreative.de hat gesagt…

Tolle Karte, super gestaltet!!!

Liebe Grüße
Petra

Dorte hat gesagt…

Lovely wite on white creation,Tom , beautiful die you have used as the frame,
hugs Dorte

Sue hat gesagt…

What a pretty card with the white on white! A fun image, colors look great against the white.

Hugs
Sue

Tracy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous white on white creation. Love that cute image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...